If you are interested in riding this bus, please e-mail email@example.com. Due to logistical issues with Hurricane Irma and the postponement of the game until October 7th, this trip might have to be on a Sprinter instead of a bus. We are compiling a waiting list of people to see if we will be able to upgrade to a bus.
Date: October 7, 2017
Bus leaves Orlando: 6-8 hours before kickoff
Bus leaves Tallahassee: 30-45 minutes after the game
Motor Coach - Provided by Empire Coach Line, Inc.
- 57 Passenger MotorCoach
- Air conditioned
- Lavatory equipped
- Audio/Video System
- Fully Reclining Seats
- WiFi Service
- PA System
- Window Shades
- Large, Sightseeing Windows
- Emergency Exit
We will meet at Millwork Sales near Princeton St. and John Young Parkway. See the location and map below. There are plenty of free parking spaces available and the lot is right next door to an Orlando Police Department dog training facility. Bus parking in close proximity to the stadium.
- There will be storage under the bus for small bags, chairs and small coolers.
- All varieties of adult beverages are allowed on the trip. Please try to make them plastic screw top bottles or cans.
- There will be some fun prizes every trip, bring some donation money if you'd like to participate.
- The bus will have WiFi and DVD. We will have past FSU games for you to watch on every trip.
- We will drop off on Chieftain Way outside the right field fence of Dick Howser Stadium and we will pick up there and be ready to depart approximately 30-45 minutes after game end - no exceptions.
Bus Ticket Purchase Terms and Conditions
Tickets must be purchased through this store with payment in full. Bus trip purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE (unless SCGO cancels trip), NON-TRANSFERRABLE AND NO EXCHANGES BETWEEN GAMES. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Bus trips are subject to cancellation and refund if bus has an insufficient number of riders 4 days prior to the game. We will notify you in the event of cancellation. Please make the purchase of your tickets as early as possible to enable SCGO to know if there will be enough riders. All riders are subject to the rules and regulations of Empire Motorcoach Line. Dismissal from the bus for any illegal / improper behavior is subject to determination from the SCGO bus representative. The bus will leave promptly at the designated times. If you fail to be on the bus at the designated departure time, we will not wait for you. There will be a bus full of other riders that will not be made to wait for someone that is late.
We'd like to get on the road as quickly as possible, so the sooner you arrive and are ready, the better. Please try to arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure time. The bus will pull out five minutes after the designated time at the very latest. Please call David Caesar at 407-427-2502 should you have any unexpected issues.
Roundtrip Price per Person - $70.00